Happy New Year! Are you looking for an exciting new challenge in 2018… the chance to be part of a fast-paced, multi-award-winning team… the opportunity to take your career to the next level? We’re on the hunt for a Senior Account Manager and we’re looking for someone with exceptional PR skill, flair, knowledge and passion. Is this YOU?
- You Can Write: When you put pen to paper, you say something, and you say it well. Whether it’s a news release, photo caption, advertorial, or new business proposal, you can write for all media platforms, old and new, and for all audiences, consumer and B2B. Your copy is clever, compelling and on message.
- You Have Great Ideas: You know the power of ideas. You know they can solve a problem, make a story work… sing… land; make an audience notice and care. You are creative. You bring something new to the table.
- You Know Your Media: You can pick up the phone to a journalist and they will listen to what you have to say. You can pitch a story, secure placement, scope an opportunity, or manage an issue. You know who the media are – and they know you.
- You Are Social: And we don’t mean just friendly. The digital space is everything and content is king. You can come up with great ideas and initiatives, the kind that get traction and mobilise audiences, and you know where, how and with whom to place them.
- You See It Through: You get results for your clients and you don’t hang about. You take ownership of your work, and accountability. You start a project and you see it through, successfully, in a timely fashion.
- You’re SMART: You are commercially astute. You can manage budgets, meet targets, help drive our business growth, and support our clients’ business/organisational objectives.
- You’re Client Ready: You know your clients’ business, their environment, their objectives and their needs. You communicate effectively with them, in person and on paper. You provide solutions. You are a consultant. Your clients listen to you. You talk their language.
- You’re a Team Player: No really, you’re a great team player. You thrive in a busy team environment, whether managing and supporting junior members, or assisting and reporting to senior members. You contribute positively to the team’s well-being and its success. You care.
Send your CV to email@example.com by 5pm on Friday 19th January 2018.
We look forward to hearing from you!